The most common enforcements are filed when someone is not following the property division that was set forth in the Final Decree of Divorce, when someone is not following the possession schedule as set forth in the prior order, or when someone is not paying their child support as ordered.  If you are considering filing an enforcement or have had an enforcement filed against you, we are here to help you through the court process.  If jail time is being contemplated, it is especially important that you hire an experienced family law attorney.